Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Wish everyone a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year! I was out on vacation in Daytona Beach over the new years eve and got back home late last night. Having lived close to the ocean in San Diego, the urge to go to the beach became too intense to resist :-) The weather was pretty nice, but the water was a bit too chilly to take a dip in the Atlantic.
"A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life."
Now that the new year has arrived, we should try to make New Year's resolutions to better our lives. I received this PowerPoint presentation with beautiful thoughts in it. I'm not a chain letter person, but since it was a thoughtful presentation about things we forget or overlook in life, I thought of putting it up on my blog for those who would like to read it. Its a year old, but its never too late to live a good life.

No comments: